I will graduate at the end of the academic year. Can I submit my application and how?

If the academic year is still in progress and if you will graduate by the end of the academic year (that is obtain a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent), you can submit your application. To do so, please enter in the section Higher education registrations that the current academic year is your Graduating year and enter the approximate date of graduation in the “Date of graduation” column. 

Does this article not answer your question ? Contact our Support